Sunday, March 1, 2009

Yoga at work

Dream:
We had a late meeting called or work and we all sat in a circle in the room. There were a lot of students there who normally weren't there, but I assumed they were there for a special announcement or decision or something. 
All of the professors started leaving the meeting early until it was just one professor running the meeting and students. I got a little mad that they called the meeting and couldn't stay for the whole time.
We started doing yoga to end the meeting to TV on one side of the room. We were really crammed in there because there was an off-white futon taking up much of the middle of the room. Some of the students had to stand in the back and watch. I took a break for a minute and when I got back, 3 students had taken my place. I found another spot. I remember looking at Simone who was really really flexible and thinking she must be doing something wrong to get so far down tot the ground in triangle pose.
Toward the end of the routine, some dog started jumping around and doing cute things and we started chanting funny things at it. Then a man jumped and did some wierd thing and we said some chant about him. Then it was all over and we were all laughing. I thought I should know whose dog that was, but I couldn't put my finger on it. 
My friend Krista came and picked up her dog, and then I realized I should have known that, but I haven't seen her in a while. When I got home, I called Krista, but she was busy and put me on the phone with her fiancee. I didn't mind, because I like him. He was upset that they paid $8,5oo to rent a clothes steamer for a wedding and they couldn't return it for their money back like they were told they could. I said they could have bought one for that money.
I ended up going over to Krista's only to sit at their table while Krista's fiancee went through Krista's parent's bank statements and Krista was hilighting some other papers. I remember thinking that they seemed like real adults and I don't do that kind of stuff yet. Some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment