Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fake eyelashes

Dream:
Luke and I were in a hotel and he had plans to have dinner with his ex girlfriend. Instead, he hung out with me through most of dinner. When he went to sit down for dinner with his ex, she was so mad, she immediately got up and left the table. She was all dressed up, prom style, so I knew she was trying to impress him. I know all of this because I watched through a window.

Luke followed her and then I starting thinking something was up. So I stopped on the stairs just outside of the room he was in to eavesdrop. I overheard Luke talking to his mom on the phone and he said "Thanks for your support in this mom." So figured out that Luke was thinking about leaving me.

I went back to my hotel room and Luke's ex was sitting on my bed. I wasn't surprised for some reason, but I asked her how she got in. She said she owned 1/3 of this hotel. She them proceeded to tell me she was going to help me through this tough time. She was trying to be nice, but I could tell she was rubbing it in.

I got up and walked to the vanity/bathroom area and opened a cabinet. There were rows and rows of about 30 eyelash curlers. I asked Luke's ex if these were the hotel's or did my Aunt Carleen bring ALL of these eyelash curlers. She said her mom must have just put those all in here. I figured I should put some fake eyelashes on then.

I didn't know how to put them on and it was kind of awkward. I started out for my eye and naturally just put it on my upper lip. The girl said it looked good, like it was supposed to go there. I realized I had put it in the wrong place though and proceeded to fix the problem. Luke's ex, however, went into the shower area where my sister was taking a shower and was somewhat successfully convincing my sister that Luke should leave me for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment