Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Simpsons

Dream:
I was watching this infomercial about this seal suit that you can swim in the ocean with and it was showing this real looking seal sliding around over this whale. I told the person sitting next to me that that is not realistic. I have seen a whale and seals don't slide over whales like that. Plus, whales are way bigger.

Some other things happened and then I turned into Lisa Simpson standing on the curb with Homer Simpson. We had a bag with that seal costume in it and we were contemplating how to use it. All of a sudden, some water came down the block and started filling the street. It was really blue, like in a cartoon. Homer said harmlessly, "this isn't a flood" ans started to walk out into the few inches of water in the street. I looked down the street and saw a huge tidal wave coming and alerted Homer. He told me to get into the seal suit. It was in a big bag and it was smashed against a car, so I yelled at him to help get it out. Well, we didn't get in the seal suit in time, but we got the suit open and it acted like a parachute. At that point it felt like I had been in that position before and had not been able to hold onto the suit. But this time I did and I managed to crawl into it. Homer was still hanging onto the outside as we were REALLY high up in the air.

We spotted a boat and I told Homer to bring his knees up to his chest and we would go down faster (kind of like those guys in the flying suits). We almost hit the boat hard and Homer put his legs back out. He tried a few times and we kept going up and down and getting dunked in the water (it has to be a little comical since we are cartoons, right?). We finally landed on the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment