Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dogs

Dream:
Luke and I had stopped by the pet store like we always do when we go to the mall. We did a few more things and then were sitting at home doing homework like we always do. About a half hour later, I realized there was a dog sitting on the chair of the couch. I told Luke "Oh! We do have a dog!" And I started playing with the dog.

I turned around and Luke was playing with a little dachshund. He put it down to run over to me, but it started playing with another dachshund.I put the big fluffy brown dog down and it ran over to a big fluffy black dog. I was so excited to play with them, for a minute, I didn't care that we weren't supposed to have dogs. Then one of them barked and it brought me back to reality that we had to figure out what to do with the dogs. I remember trying to figure out if there was a way to keep the dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment